Posting date: 08-11-2017 | Closing date: 28-12-2018
Internship for Motion Graphic
(Kuala Lumpur, Kul. Lumpur )
- Must good with After Effects and Premiere as well as the full Adobe CC suite
- Conceptualize and visually execute storyboard
- Video Filming and Editing
- Know how to set up & operate photography equipment, such as DSLR camera/digital camcorders, tripods, lenses, lighting.
- Basic 3D skills
- Responsible for the implementation and creation of graphic and animated
- Communicate effectively with other team to fulfill graphic requests
- Continuously discover and implement new techniques and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency and results.
- Responsible for high-quality designs, graphics, mock-ups and layouts
- Contribute to the development of creative concepts, translating them into visual and interactive form
- Keep up with a fast-paced work environment and deliver animations under tight deadlines
- Passionate in identifying new trends, technologies and best practices. Minimal guidance is expected to a produce professional front end.
- Ability to take creative direction and produce highly engaging designs that show a strong attention to details
- Graphic design, layout and typography skills with strong, clean visuals
· Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Creative Multimedia, Video Editing, Arts, Animation or equivalent
· Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
· Duration of 3 months or 6 months.
· CGPA: 2.5 and above
Send your resume with portfolio to email@example.com
Please take note that this job has been closed.
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category