Fuji Global Sdn Bhd
• Established since 2003 • The nature of business is to provide IT solutions and e-payment services. • EON Bank’s IT partner for GSC co-brand Visa Wave credit card program by providing network infrastructure to support contactless POS terminal deployment at all GSC ticketing counters. • Program Partner of an e-Money licensed issuer and licensed member of Visa International, to issue Visa Prepaid and/or proprietary e-wallet for corporations and communities with large customer base. • Currently we are in the process of setting up a Mobile QR Code Payment eco-systems that provide mobile wallet using QR code and NFC and other payment applications like P2P fund transfer, bills payment and mobile airtime top-up. • Fuji Global is managed by a group of professionals who have vast experience and knowledge in card and payment businesses We are committed to offer the best payment solutions that is affordable and easy to implement for our partners and end users.
(Kuala Lumpur, Kul. Lumpur )
· Analysis/Design/Configuration, application development, testing, and go-live activities as required
· Participate in troubleshooting activities (Configuration error, data errors, interfaces to external systems, etc.)
· Responsible for functional and technical documentation as required
· Work with IT and business leaders across organizations/geographies to understand and fulfill business requirements as necessary
· Troubleshoot & resolve functionality/data related queries
· Assist in critical interface development/support
· Optimize production support activities - driving down repeat tickets/issues
· Participate in cross-training and knowledge transfer activities with project teams including end-customers
· Degree in IT or related field
· Having experience in developing client/server based applications using Java (J2SE + J2EE), Technology.
· Hands on experience in using open source frameworks such as Struts, Spring and ZK.
· Hands on experience in developing java applications by using JDBC API and JPA API based persistence logic to interact with data base software for updating records and retrieve data from database like Oracle and MySQL.
· Hands on experience in developing MyBatis or Hibernate ORM software based persistence logic for developing java applications.
· Hands on experience on using the IDE’s Eclipse and NetBeans
· Knowledge in web server such as IIS, IBM Websphere, Oracle AS or Apache Tomcat
· Must be able to communicate fluently in English and with all levels of management
· Objective, innovative, independent, self-motivated with strong leadership skills
· Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Fuji Global Sdn Bhd
Posting date: 05-10-2017 | Closing date: 30-11-2017
All Jobs From This Company
05 Oct 11:22AM
Browse Jobs by Category