Bizhub Asia Group is a specialist Search and Selection Firm that has established a leading presence in the professional recruitment industry. We work extensively on a global basis across all major industries. We exceed your expectations and bring forward excellent service to all our clients.
Head of Warehouse Operations(Chinese Speaker)
(Shah Alam, Selangor, Nationwide )
• In charge of the overall warehouse operations including full responsibility for the profit and loss of the division.
• To plan and supervise all activities and to ensure warehouse efficiency.
• Monitoring operating results against agreed objectives and direct measure to correct unsatisfactory conditions.
• Responsible for the optimum use of storage space and store layout in the warehouse and for customers’ stock inventory records to be kept accurate and up-to-date.
• Maintain and ensure adherence to contractual agreements with customer.
• Develop and maintain high standard of customer service and satisfaction.
• Attends to customers’ enquiries and adopt a proactive approach to minimize complaints.
• To resolve operational matters and plan for progressive improvement.
• Responsible for the coordination of all areas within the operations.
• To verify reports related to operations before submission to management.
• Provide monthly management reports on overall performance against agreed objectives in the areas of warehouse utilization, stock movements of customers and other matters relating to warehousing and distribution.
• To drive and lead team accordingly to SOP and achieve higher productivity.
• Liaise closely with other departments in the group as the need arises.
• Perform other job related duties as and when required.
• Candidate must possess at least at bachelor’s degree, post graduate diploma, professional degree, economics, finance/accountancy/banking, marketing or equivalent
• At least 10 year(s) of experience in 3PL/Freight business development with proven track records in sales/Business development position
• Preferably managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Posting date: 20-09-2017 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category