ORG Resources Sdn. Bhd.
ORG Resources Sdn Bhd prides itself in providing efficient and quality human resource solutions to its clients. It is our strategic focus to take on the role of a human resource partner to all our clients. ORG Resources Sdn Bhd offers a wide range of recruitment and staffing solutions to suit the needs of our clients, viz :- - Permanent Placement and Executive Search - Temporary Staffing - Contract Staffing and Administration - Payroll Services - HR Solutions
R&D Asst. Manager (Masjid Tanah)
(Masjid Tanah, Melaka )
• Hands on experience as Project Manager to organize with Prod/ Quality/ Technical Dept.
• Good knowledge and exposure in manufacturing environment, particularly in process related operations.
• Coordinating resources on project and meet targets.
• Exellent analytical skills and familiar with FMEA, QC 7 tools, Minitab etc.
• Possess sensitivity for process improvement.
• Familiar with GD & T callout and able to interpret drawing well.
• Hands on knowledge using 3D software is added advantage.
• Presentation Skills.
• Experience in leading engineers10) Knowledge in Microsoft Words/ Excel / Power Point.
• Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
• Min 5 years working experiences in manufacturing environment is added advantage.
• Good communication skill.
• Able to work under pressure with tight schedule.
• Willing to travel (US / Japan)
• Willing to work Over Time.
** Open for Malaysians only
Kindly send in your updated resume to "fionatay at orgresources dot com dot my" or contact us at 06-336.1851/1852 (Fiona)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Posting date: 20-09-2017 | Closing date: 30-09-2017
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category