Digiphoto Entertainment Imaging
Digiphoto Entertainment Imaging (DEI) serves as an exclusive operating partner providing turnkey imaging solutions to attractions and resorts. Headquartered in Dubai since 2004, the company has regional offices in Orlando, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Bali, Hong Kong, and Mumbai. Equipped with a team of over 3,700 professionals, DEI is a market leader across 14 Countries, with 150+ Partners in 250 Attractions. Vision Digiphoto Entertainment Imaging (DEI) is the global leader in capturing guests’ memorable experiences by providing the highest quality imaging services and solutions. Mission We will deliver a dedicated and skilled team, sharing common goals, through effective talent acquisition, utilization and development. We will exceed expectations and sustain key relationships, by delivering value, quality, and service to guests, partners and employees. We will be financially stable and robust. We will demonstrate continuous improvement and innovation, thereby creating an environment of pro-activity..
( Nationwide )
Capture the best images of our customers, operate a cash register and capture guest’s interest in buying the Company’s products. A guest associate should be dependable, flexible and switch from one role to another.
A guest associate’s role can range from a roving photographer, green screen photographer, green screen editor, VOS / cash register personnel, flaggers and spec board sellers. They can be assigned indoor, outdoor or in the water.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Initiate guest interaction and offer the Company’s service
• Know and understand camera settings and exposures in order to capture the guest experiences
• Know and understand the EPX and IMIX system
• Compute and record totals of transactions
• Process payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits, if applicable
• Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales
• Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
• Communicate with guests putting them at ease, encouraging them and directing them
• Manages the processing of images , discussing technical problems, checking for quality and dealing with client’s concerns
• Compiles finished products for sale, including albums and framed prints.
• Achieve overall sales targets given
• Achieve individual KPI targets
• Ensure the site is ready to start daily operations, stocked and cleaned to a high standard.
• Responsible for handling equipment on site
• Performs other related duties as required
• Flexible to work on weekends and public holidays
• Adheres to Company image and grooming standards at all times whilst on duty
• Performs any other reasonable tasks as may be requested from time to time
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Digiphoto Entertainment Imaging
Posting date: 12-09-2017 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
All Jobs From This Company
12 Sep 04:41PM
Browse Jobs by Category