ORG Resources Sdn. Bhd.
ORG Resources Sdn Bhd prides itself in providing efficient and quality human resource solutions to its clients. It is our strategic focus to take on the role of a human resource partner to all our clients. ORG Resources Sdn Bhd offers a wide range of recruitment and staffing solutions to suit the needs of our clients, viz :- - Permanent Placement and Executive Search - Temporary Staffing - Contract Staffing and Administration - Payroll Services - HR Solutions
(Masai, Johor )
• Plan, organize, direct and evaluate the staffing and operations of the unit.
• Teach, guide, coach and mentor nurses and other staff in the unit.
• Performs the role of the Nursing Coordinator with oversight and ensuring smooth running of nursing and hospital operations.
• Lead specific assignments/projects for the unit or Nursing Services.
• Accountable for the performance outcomes of the unit.
• Diploma / Degree in Nursing
• Post-Basic Certificate in any Nursing Discipline
• Has at least 10 years working experience
** Open for Malaysians only
Kindly send in your updated resume to "fionatay at orgresources dot com dot my" or contact us at 06-336.1851/1852 (Fiona)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Posting date: 09-08-2017 | Closing date: 30-08-2017
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category