Posting date: 19-07-2017 | Closing date: 31-08-2017
Hotel Maya Kuala Lumpur
Hotel Maya Kuala Lumpur, a 5-star luxurious boutique urban resort, strategically located in Kuala Lumpur commercial district with just an 8 minutes walk to the Petronas Twin and Suria KLCC Shopping Centre. The Hotel has 207 spacious rooms and suites.
Assistant Graphic Designer
(Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Kul. Lumpur )
- Ensures all backdrops adhere to standards set by the hotel and action on all jobs requested by other departments, which are accompanied with the PR Art Requisition Form.
- Provide proposals for decorations during festive seasons. In order to streamline and ensure uniformity, production of function backdrops are channeled through the Marketing Communications department.
- Design visual backdrops for conference, meetings, weddings as well as promotional and festive announcements in other areas of the hotel. Corporate standards such as colour, size, materials used and costs are taken into consideration.
- Prepare signage, tent cards, menus etc for daily banquet functions, F&B outlets and Spa.
- Develop signage, stencils, life-size standees and frames for stalls in Food & Beverage outlets and Spa.
- Prepare all promotion poster as well as announcement poster in the hotel.
- Ensure all staff understand and adhere the policies and procedures.
- Able to perform to the highest possible standards and professionalism at all times.
- Able to maintain confidentiality on sensitive issues and all HR related matters
- To perform other duties as assigned.
- Applicants must possess at Certificate / Diploma in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- Two (2) to three (3) years working experience in similar capacity or in the Hospitality industry.
- Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop are advantage.
- Good analytical and conceptual skills.
- Excellent service and customer oriented.
- Mature personality, versatile in performing multi tasks.
- Able to communicate and write in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Only applicable to Malaysian citizen and permanent resident of Malaysia.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Hotel Maya Kuala Lumpur
138 Jalan Ampang
50450, Kuala Lumpur
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category