NCore Systems Sdn Bhd
NCore Systems is a remittance software firm based in Malaysia. NCore’s primary business in remittance relationship network building for banks and remittance companies is Asia and the Middle-East. this is realised through the blended offering of: - NCore’s remittance (and e-banking) platforms and - Its remittance relationship networks to foreign remittance partners. The mission of NCore is anchored on the provisioning of secure, reliable, efficient, speedy and affordably priced global money transfer mechanisms for remitters to send money worldwide. this mission is implemented through the use of best practice remittance business processes and straight through processing technologies. NCore commenced operations in October 2007. it is helmed by banking technology veterans who have board experience in electronic banking, retail banking, cash management, business process and security technology. NCore is also a first round investee of a Malaysian based VC company. NCore technology and software are established and proven. To date, NCore has secured customer contracts with major banks in Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines) and it has built strategic remittance partnerships in China, India, the United Arab Emirates and United States.
(Kuala Lumpur, Nationwide )
Your responsibilities include:
1. Perform various software development tasks throughout the application development lifecycle including requirements gathering, data analysis, software design, database design, software development, unit testing, systems integration testing, QA testing, user acceptance testing, deployment, and documentation.
2. Participate in technical discussions and/or presentations
3. Write documentation of new or modified product features
4. Formulate, define and develop the processing flow and solution architecture of the assigned modules
5. Provide recommendations and problem resolutions. Must have good problem solving skills and be able to think out of the box in the search for technical solutions
· An experienced VB.Net and ASP.Net programmer with at least 2 years of experience.
· Someone with a firm grasp on the principles of computer science and software development.
· Someone who is able to work in a very dynamic environment developing new applications and modifications to existing applications and support a variety of new business initiatives.
· A candidate who is willing to learn and grow as technological changes affect the environment.
· Someone with good problem solving skills and ability to think outside the box.
· A candidate who is quality conscious, has a strong attention to details and always strive for "first time right" development.
· A team player who has good inter personal skills.
· A candidate who is able to work independently and have a pro-active "can-do" attitude
· Someone who possesses the following skills:
o Java / J2EE
o XML and Web Services
o Experience with client side web applications
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
NCore Systems Sdn Bhd
Posting date: 21-06-2017 | Closing date: 30-06-2017
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category