Posting date: 06-06-2017 | Closing date: 30-06-2017
ORG Resources Sdn. Bhd.
ORG Resources Sdn Bhd prides itself in providing efficient and quality human resource solutions to its clients. It is our strategic focus to take on the role of a human resource partner to all our clients.
ORG Resources Sdn Bhd offers a wide range of recruitment and staffing solutions to suit the needs of our clients, viz :-
- Permanent Placement and Executive Search
- Temporary Staffing
- Contract Staffing and Administration
- Payroll Services
- HR Solutions
Asst. Director of Nursing (Masai)
(Masai, Johor )
• Handle and/or assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating and directing the day-to-day functions of the nursing department in accordance with current rules, regulations and facility policies that govern the facility.
• Handle and/or assist in developing and regularly evaluating methods for coordinating nursing services with other resident services to ensure the continuity of the residents’ total regimen of care in accordance with nursing home regulations and applicable nursing facility standards and practices.
• Handle and/or assist in the recruitment, hiring and training of nursing service personnel.
• Verify that a sufficient number of nursing staff members are available for each shift to ensure that nursing care is provided to meet the daily nursing care needs of each resident.
• Develop work assignments and schedules. Participate in supervising staff to ensure assigned tasks are completed and performed.
• Participate in the development, maintenance and implementation of the facility’s quality assurance program for the nursing service department.
• Serve on the Quality Assurance Committee as assigned.
• Assist in the review of resident clinical records as needed.
• Assist in the review of consultant reports and implementation of any plans of corrections as needed.
• Assist in the review of and implement appropriate compliance action regarding pertinent regulatory reports.
• Participate in the facility’s nursing on-call schedule.
• Min 15 years of related experiences
• Must possess RN License
• Must possess Diploma/Degree in Nursing
• Previous experience as a Nurse Manager in a skilled nursing facility is preferred
** Open for Malaysians only
Kindly send in your updated resume to "fionatay[at]orgresources[.]com[.]my" or contact us at 06-336.1851/1852 (Fiona)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category