Posting date: 05-05-2017 | Closing date: 30-12-2018
HENRITEX (M) SDN BHD
Our reputable company mission is to create nourishing products from agro based resources leading to benefit for all parties. Core values of Integrity, win-win, teamwork, and innovation drive us to achieve our vision of being the preferred global agro based enterprise.
Our reputable company is committed to produce fresh and high quality eggs for Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong market. Our reputable company is still fast expanding its capacity to produce quality chicken eggs catering to the needs of customer.
In view of our business expansion, we invite highly motivated candidates to apply the following position.
Egg Truck Driver
(SIMPANG RENGGAM, Johor )
- Deliver product within assigned route schedule and time windows. Immediately inform management team of any deviations.
- Unload product from truck, by hand or using hand cart, and place in designated customer storage areas. May include transporting product down ramps, stairs, or docks, in all weather conditions.
- Verify delivery of items with customer and obtain proper signatures. Contact management for authorization when discrepancies on invoice and communicate all errors/returns.
- Collect money (cash or checks) where required, and turn in all funds collected daily.
- Pickup, load and unload damaged goods and customer returns, and complete necessary paperwork.
- Attend all required company meetings.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 21+ years of age
- High school or diploma level
- Valid GDL Driver License (E-full) with a "clean" driving record
- Pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background Check).
- Have basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- Previous experience in food service industry
- Operate vehicle in a variety of traffic and weather conditions.
- Meet or exceed minimum productivity levels established by the Company.
- Meet or exceed established cases per error goals.
- Effectively plan and organize work activities independent of direct supervision.
- Develop a good working knowledge of product and inventory control techniques and procedures.
- Maintain ongoing inter-department communications related to routing, safety, and customer relations
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
HENRITEX (M) SDN BHD
PTD 19210, Jalan SR/1, Kawasan Perindustrian 86200 Simpang Renggam, Johor.
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category