Posting date: 02-05-2017 | Closing date: 30-12-2017
HENRITEX (M) SDN BHD
Our reputable company mission is to create nourishing products from agro based resources leading to benefit for all parties. Core values of Integrity, win-win, teamwork, and innovation drive us to achieve our vision of being the preferred global agro based enterprise.
Our reputable company is committed to produce fresh and high quality eggs for Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong market. Our reputable company is still fast expanding its capacity to produce quality chicken eggs catering to the needs of customer.
In view of our business expansion, we invite highly motivated candidates to apply the following position.
Assistant Farm Manager
(SIMPANG RENGGAM, Johor )
- The goal of the Assistant Farm Manager is to provide a fulfilling and valuable experience; for developing leadership, cultivating professional relationships, and building a foundation for advancement within company.
- Candidate must possess at least degree in Veterinary Science/ Animal Husbandry or equivalent.
- Must have at least 3 year(s) of working experience in poultry processing plant or commercial broiler farm.
- Good knowledge of food safety and quality management system.
- Candidate who possess food safety’s internal or lead auditor certificates will have added advantage.
- Able to work independently and a good team player.
- Able to take initiative, responsibility and resilient to work pressure.
- Required language: Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Willing to relocate, must stay at farm and flexible to work when needed.
- Responsible for coordinating and supervision on daily operation of respective farm as accordance to Good Animal Husbandry Practice (SALT).
- Responsible to monitor the performance of bird from DOC arrived until bird sold.
- Responsible for supervise Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) of respective farm.
- Responsible for hygiene, safe work environment and egg quality.
- Responsible and answerable to daily chicken depletion and feed consumption rates of respective farm.
- The use of monitoring procedures to keep a check on the disease organism status of the farm, to check on the effectiveness of cleaning and sanitation procedures and to test the immunity levels to certain diseases in the stock to check the effectiveness of the vaccination program.
- The use of a suitable vaccination program.
- The use of a preventive medication program.
- Reduces the labour costs in the management of the birds.
- Better organisation management to suit the type and age of the birds housed.
- Increases the number of birds that can be maintained by the same labour force.
- Maintaining the flock in a good state of well being by good stockmanship, nutrition and housing.
- Dealing with Department of Veterinary (DVS) regarding survey, review and audit.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned by superior from time to time.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
HENRITEX (M) SDN BHD
PTD 19210, Jalan SR/1, Kawasan Perindustrian 86200 Simpang Renggam, Johor.
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category