Posting date: 27-12-2016 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
Bizhub Asia Group is a specialist Search and Selection Firm that has established a leading presence in the professional recruitment industry. We work extensively on a global basis across all major industries. We exceed your expectations and bring forward excellent service to all our clients.
Head of Merchandiser Based in Seremban
( Kul. Lumpur )
• To lead, inspire and work collaboratively with whole design team which included for Man and Women design to generate creative ideas for product from concept to completion.
• Monitor workflow and efficiency of all design proposals.
• To analyse the purchase trends of customers, seasonal trends and forecasting the purchase of goods for company and to ensure every purchase on new seasonal collections are within company financial budget.
• Researching fashion trends and staying current on contemporary styles.
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concept.
• Liaising closely with sales, buying and production teams on an ongoing basis to ensure the items suits the customer, market and price points.
• Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colours and shapes.
• Maintain an up to date awareness includes fashion trends, competitors’ positioning and the performance of their competitive products in order to forecast future trends.
• Undertake other duties and responsibility as may assign by the Management from time to time or as when necessary for the effective realizations of the job purpose.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Textile / Fashion Design or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position with strong background in textiles and fashion trends, and a keen eye for colour and proportion.
• Creative, initiative, responsible, independent & self-motivated.
• Ability to think strategically to make a real difference.
• Resilient in problem solving and resourceful in handling difficult / challenging situations.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category